Read before ordering:
- No drastic customs.
- No prepping alone.
- Price for prepping is fixed after the model is delivered to me. Be aware that even if the model was prepped before, it may still need some minor fixes.
- The model must be delivered by customer, unless it's available for purchase from me.
- Prepping and painting may last from 2 months to 4 years.
- No painting service for plastic models.
- No modifications and fixes on models painted by other artists.
- No copying of other artist's works.
I try to make every model unique. Take a look at the pictures in my gallery before contacting me and check my painting style.
The more pictures of coat of your choice you'll send me, the easier it will be for me to paint the model. If you're not sure what color/pattern/etc. you want, it would be better to wait and think about it. You can always ask me to choose color for your model but you have to remember that, even if you won't like the final effect, I won't repaint your model or refund you money.
- Prices are listed in PRICING tab.
- Prices incudes PayPal tax.
- Customers are charged for all shipping costs (that means custom duty too).
- No time payments.
- I always issue an invoice.
- I begin to work on model after payment is received.
- Payment may be sent only via PayPal account.
- Payment have to be sent in USD.
- Model will not be shipped until payment is received in full.
- All packages are sent via Poczta Polska (Polish Post) as international priority parcels. Shipping cost depends on package weight and dimensions.
- Models are declared as collectible item. I will not lie on customs forms.
- I don't take responsibility for damages that occurred during shipping. All models sent from me are safely packed.
- Repair only models painted by me.
- Free repair is available only once.
- It's possible to make pinto or appaloosa pattern on scratched model.